1 Release: v126.96.36.1994 (2017-04-26 20:00 Wed)
- 1.1 (Wiki) Publish 2017-05 English, German, and French wikis with full-text search. Also, 2017-06 English Wikipedia
- 1.2 (PC) Fix parser issues including including "mwInit.lua:24 bad argument" in English Wikipedia, broken navboxes in French Wikivoyage, "=Module:Header template:93" in French Wikisource, "gplx.Err: bad argument" in French Wikiversity, and missing Table of Contents on some German Wikipedia pages.
- 1.3 Next release
Release: v188.8.131.524 (2017-04-26 20:00 Wed)
The PC version is a minor release. It fixes parsing issues for English, German and French wikis.
The Android version is a trivial release. It updates the list of Download Central wikis.
(Wiki) Publish 2017-05 English, German, and French wikis with full-text search. Also, 2017-06 English Wikipedia
These wikis have been published over the course of the past several weeks. You can get them from Download Central or see the following links:
Note that all wikis have full-text search capabilities. Feel free to give them a try!
There are a handful of significant parser issues fixed in this release. For more detail, see the Change log. In brief:
- 2017-06 English Wikipedia no longer has script errors for "mwInit.lua:24 bad argument"
- 2017-05 French Wikivoyage no longer has broken navboxes
- 2017-05 French Wikisource no longer has script errors for "=Module:Header template:93"
- 2017-05 French Wikiversity no longer has script errors for "gplx.Err: bad argument"
- 2017-06 German Wikipedia no longer has missing Table of Contents
Note that these errors only affected between .1% and 2% of pages. However, since even .1% means something like 5,000 pages in English Wikipedia, they needed to be fixed.
I'm still working on releasing more wikis with full-text search indexes. At the moment, Polish, Spanish, and Russian are next.