Enter a list of server urls separated by a comma and newline.
- The default value is:
http://dumps.wikimedia.your.org/, https://dumps.wikimedia.org/, http://wikipedia.c3sl.ufpr.br/, http://ftp.fi.muni.cz/pub/wikimedia/
- Note that servers are prioritized from left-to-right. In the default example, your.org will be tried first. If it is offline, then the next server -- dumps.wikimedia.org -- will be tried, etc.
- See App/Import/Download/Dump_servers for more info
Affects the xowa_common.css file in /xowa/user/anonymous/wiki/wiki_name/html/. Only occurs once when importing a wiki.
- checked: Downloads xowa_common.css from the Wikimedia servers. Note that this stylesheet will be the latest copy but it may cause unexpected formatting in XOWA.
- unchecked: Copies xowa_common.css from /xowa/bin/any/html/html/import/. Note that this stylesheet is the one XOWA is coded against. It is the most stable, but will not have the latest logo
Choose one of the following:
- checked: the .bz2 file will be unzipped to an .xml file. The import will be faster, but it will use more disk space
- unchecked: the .bz2 file will not be unzipped. The import will not be faster, but it will not use more disk space
NOTE: When XOWA reads directly from the .bz2 file, the progress percentage will not be accurate. It may hover at 99.99% for several minutes'
(Only relevant if 'Unzip bz2 file' is checked) Choose one of the following:
- checked: the .xml file is automatically deleted once the import process completes
- unchecked: the .xml file is untouched
NOTE: this option only applies if the "Custom wiki commands" option is
wiki.download,wiki.import (wiki.unzip must be removed)
Select the method for importing a wiki dump bz2 file.
- checked : import through a native process's stdout. This will be faster, but may not work on all Operating Systems. A 95 MB file takes 85 seconds
- unchecked: import though Apache Common's Java bz2 compression library. This will be slower, but will work on all Operating Systems. A 95 MB file takes 215 seconds.
NOTE: lbzip2 (Many thanks to Anselm for making this suggestion, as well as compiling the data to support it. See http://sourceforge.net/p/xowa/tickets/263/?limit=10&page=6#f2fb/dcb6) Linux users should consider using lbzip2, as lbzip2 has significant performance differences (30% in many cases).
- install lbzip2
sudo apt-get install lbzip2
- change "Import bz2 by stdout process" to
Choose app to decompress bz2 file (Recommended: 7-zip)
Choose app to decompress gzip file (Recommended: 7-zip)
Specify one of the following:
- 0 : (default) page rank is disabled
- (number greater than 1): page rank will be calculated until it is finished or maximum number of interations are reached. For more info, see Help/Features/Search/Build